Software Defined Networking
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
Cisco’s Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) is the next evolution of SDN that combines the flexibility of software with the performance of hardware into a single system that delivers ethernet fabrics with automated provisioning, Layer 4-7 service insertion, monitoring and compliance in modern Data Centers.
BTA is proud to be working with Cisco Systems in the development of training, process and deployment expertise with Application Centric Infrastructure.
Where to Use It
- Hosting of virtualized and physical workloads
- Public and private clouds
- Big data environments
- Creates more dynamic networks to speed up application development and deployment
- Simplifies data center automation
- Drives down operating costs
- Makes IT operations more efficient
- Facilitates the transition to the cloud
- Allows for rapid provisioning and deprovisioning of infrastructure
- Creates automated network documentation.
- Provides clear mapping of application relationships to the network infrastructure